It has been a while! - Unique Lullaby

Wednesday 15 April 2015

It has been a while!

Hello, hello,

It has been ages I know since I last posted! university is coming to an end and I have been so bogged down with essays and performance making it has been so hard to keep up, (I should be carrying on with one right now, but I'm not. I know cheeky arn't I) but because of this, I am going to be posting everyday starting from today. This is the first one, woohoo.

Now,as you may know I have been on my Radio show talking about introducing acts of the week  each week and giving their songs a spin on the ol' airwaves, and I would like to talk more about some of these acts to so I am going to give you my top 3 introducing acts for this month! Check out the next post to find out who's on it.

No comments:

@way2themes