La la la London bound - Unique Lullaby

Sunday 14 September 2014

La la la London bound

So I'm currently on route to Landan!! (If you read it like it's spelt you'll notice you sound a little bit cockney)

Simple pleasures

Anyway!

I'm off to London this week because I have managed to gain some work experience at Kerrang Radio! This is a big deal for me because I'm really really keen to get into the industry as I absolutely love everything that radio stands for! I can't wait to get into the building and learn about everything!

As you've probably guessed I'm a big music fan and I love finding new music! Which is why I love doing this blog and on screen interviews for my new YouTube channel!

Because I am really looking forward to this experience I'm going to be blogging about it on here and going through my days! Don't worry I'll try make it witty and bareable if your up for the read!

I also have my little baby with me....
Which means I am also going to do some cheeky blogging of London and my expereince! 
The first one may go up tonight so keep your eyes peeled 👀

Anyway, I shall see you on the other side! 


No comments:

@way2themes