My Top Three Unique Introducing Acts! - Unique Lullaby

Monday 2 March 2015

My Top Three Unique Introducing Acts!

Well well this has been a good month indeed. I have interviewed two fantastic young artists who have a really really great sound, one of them including my Artist of the Month for this Month!! Stay tuned because that will be on its way very soon. But for now here are my top 3 Unique Introducing Acts, Enjoy and make sure you check out more of their music!

First up, here's young singer songwriter Alex Stacey who is from Caerphilly, Wales. At just 17 he's had his very first headline show and EP Launch, where I caught up with him earlier in the week so stay tuned for that this month, and he's just released a fantastic new, 4 track EP which appeared at 40 in the Itunes Singer Songwriter charts to then move gradually up to number 23, a great achievement for an unsigned artist. Expect mature vocals and heartfelt lyrics, you can hear the melodies develop nicely throughout his music. He's also had lots of air play of his recent single off the EP 'Tell A Lie' with BBC Radio Wales' Bethan Elfyn's playlisting him all week. Again at just 17, this is just the beginning of his musical journey. Keep and eye out for my artist of the month in the future.
Facebook: AlexStaceyOfficial
Twitter : @alex__stacey

Next we have Owen Hacket who is an English one, like myself, living here in South Wales. He's originally from Southampton but studying in Newport. There is also an interview on the way and a little session he did for us too. Now Owen takes a lot of influence from the likes of Neil Young, Bob Dylan, Pete Doherty, you get the gist of how this young artist sounds. A really enjoyable 60's vibe and noticeably  in his song 'Free' off his 3rd EP 'Moving Fast'. This 5 track EP in particular is fantastic and a great listen make sure you do here: soundcloud.com/owenhackett
Heres a session he did for us of his track 'These Are The Days'



Facebook: owenhackettuk
Twitter: @Owen_Hackett

And finally, we have Deri Morgan who  was my artist of the month last month. Another local Welsh Singer Songwriter looking to make his mark in the industry. With strong influences from the likes of Saint Raymond and Ben Howard, you can see how these set the tone to his music and have strong musical influence. Since we last spoke to him he's had some excellent feedback off of his new single 'Ghost Of The Night' and of course continuous praise of his debut single 'Alone'. He recently supported his good friend Alex Stacey at his EP launch too. Hopefully going to keep a look out for some new material from him very soon and en EP on the horizon!
Check out a session he did for us recently and what he had to say about his new single.

Facebook: DeriMorganMusic
Twitter:  @DeriMorgan

I hope you like my choices and I can't wait for you to see the next installments of videos for my YouTube Channel very soon! And remember if there is a track, EP, Album or interview you'd like me to do or hear then don't hesitate to contact me, I love all genres and types of music so get in contact on here via my Contact Page or facebook.com/UniqueLullaby and on twitter @UniqueLullabyy.

See you very soon! 

No comments:

@way2themes