Peasant's King - My Artist of the Week on Radio Cardiff - Unique Lullaby

Sunday 26 April 2015

Peasant's King - My Artist of the Week on Radio Cardiff




So a couple of weeks ago I chatted to my 'Artist Of The Week' Peasant's King, an alternative rock five piece from Pontypridd, on my Radio Cardiff show about their upcoming tour (which they are now 3/4 of the way through) getting onto the all important BBC Horizons scheme, and their future music plans.

Check out what two of the members Dan and Josh had to say.



If you haven't heard of these guys yet, then watch this space because, by the way their going, you're about to very very soon!

And if you are wanting to have a listen to Antidotes and follow more, make sure you do:
Youtube.com/peasantsking
www.facebook.com/PeasantsKing
Twitter: @peasantsking

And of course keep up to date with me,
Facebook.com/uniquelullaby
@uniquelullabyy

No comments:

@way2themes