UNIQUE TO CHECK OUT // CHARLOTTE // I TELL LIES - Unique Lullaby

Wednesday 27 February 2019

UNIQUE TO CHECK OUT // CHARLOTTE // I TELL LIES



Soul inspired CHARLOTTE has released her solemnly sleek debut single 'I Tell Lies'. Charlotte's influences span from the greats in soul including Sam Cooke, Aretha Franklin, Luther Vandross, Stevie Wonder and Otis Reading and you can hear the undertones of these artists peppered in her work. This maybe the new single from CHARLOTTE but she has been in the industry for quite some time penning tracks with and for some of your favourite artists. She's worked with Brit-nominated Mabel, JP Cooper, The Vamps, Aloe Blacc and Liv Dawson.

Charlotte has the tones of soulful foundations yet enticing the emotion into its 21st century form. 'I Tell Lies' is a taste of her honest and open forthcoming EP.

CHARLOTTE explains, “There are four songs on the EP and I’m vulnerable in every one of them. That’s scary. I’m guilty of bottling up my emotions and when I was growing up I thought my feelings were unique to me - but I know now I was wrong – and lots of people are going through similar struggles. I wish I had known that at the time. Hopefully at least one person will hear I Tell Lies or Just Me and realise they’re not alone.”

CHARLOTTE bares all in I Tell Lies which is wrapped tightly in melodic hooks and catchy melancholic tonalities reaching those soulful peaks around her stripped authentic lyrics. Take a listen to the new single below:  



CHARLOTTE's intricate and honest songwriting ecncompases personality through strong emotive strain. She performed a beautiful acoustic session for SBTV of 'Just Me' to enthrall you in to what's expected of her upcoming biographical EP. 



CHARLOTTE’s live dates are:


March 26th    
London, The Waiting Room
 (TICKETS)

               March 30th                 
        Hull, The Tunnel Bar       
(TICKETS)

No comments:

@way2themes